|Season||'Tumblr Survivor: Egypt'|
|Tribe Type||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s)|| Khufu|
|Tribe Status||Single tribe|
|Lowest Placing Member||Tayvie (22/24)|
|Highest Placing Member||Christine Maxwell (4/24)|
Neferka is one of the three competing tribes on Tumblr Survivor: Egypt.
- "I’m young and inexperienced so I’m guaranteed to make a mess of myself on Tumblr. Every teenager’s dream."
- "So hey, my name is Alex, I am 17 years old and I live in a little place in Germany. I would say I’m really outgoing and sassy but actually fun and nice to be around in person, I just don’t need people giving me shit for no reason, that’s when I get a little pissy. I get a long with 99.9% of the people I meet, so in order for me to HATE you, you have to reallllyyyyyyy mess up. Other than that, I’m pretty excited to play my first tumblr game, bring it Egypt, let’s kick some ass ^_^"
- Christine Maxwell, returning from Tumblr Survivor: Port Royal
- "I honestly can’t describe how excited I am to have the opportunity to play again. My last experience was A LOT shorter than preferred so hopefully I’ll have the chance to actually play the game while meeting some amazing players in the process!"
- Danny, returning from Tumblr Survivor: Sapphire Isles and Tumblr Survivor: Maluku
- "Its been 364 days since the start of my last season of tumblr survivor. I am really excited to get to play because I want the 3rd time to be a charm. As a 2 time first boot, the good news is that I can’t get a worse placement than in my first 2 seasons."
- "I’m really excited to be a part of survivor Egypt, because the idea that a reality TV show focused on a physical game can be adapted to be played online, yet still retain all the aspects it needs to be played properly. And it sounds like a lot of fun :)"
- "I’m excited to play in Survivor: Egypt because I’ve been watching Survivor since its inception in 2000, when I was only 6 years old. Before now, I’ve never really had anyone to talk to about the show, other than a few friends & family. So, I would lurk on message boards & other Survivor boards to get my fix. This is my first time actively participating in & joining the fandom, where I can finally talk & share my love for the game with people who feel the same way. I’m excited to challenge myself & play a form of game I’ve always wanted a chance to play, & maybe even make some new friends along the way. Plus, Egypt is Tumblr Survivor’s 25th season, so that means it has to be as good as Survivor: Philippines was, right?"
- " I’m super excited to play in Survivor: Egypt! I’m in love with Survivor and am really looking forward to meeting other fans of the game and getting the actual Survivor experience! The challenges, alliances and tribal councils are gonna be awesome to partake in. I’d be heartbroken to go home really early, so I hope I last at least long enough to make my experience enjoyable and be relevant to the game."
- "I’m soooo excited. And I quote Fiona Apple “ When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He’ll Win the Whole Thing ‘fore He Enters the Ring There’s No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won’t Matter, Cuz You’ll Know That You’re Right.”