|Tumblr Survivor: Samoa|
Logo created by Wes
|Filming Location||Upolo, Samoa|
|Season Run|| February 21, 2013 -|
April 26, 2013
|Tribes|| Foa Foa|
|Returnees|| Amanda(S4, S10, S35)|
Brennah (S3, S6)
Caleb (S3, S6)
Jack (S3, S4, S6, S8,
S13, S14, S24, S50)
Katie (S3, S4, S6, S8, S9,
S24, S28, S35, S40, S63, S70)
Kellan (S6, S28)
|Previous Season||Cook Islands|
Tumblr Survivor: Samoa is is the second season of the online version of the reality TV show Survivor.
- Returning Players: Seven returning players who played in Season 1 came back for their shot at redemption.
- Reduced Cast: This season featured a reduced cast of 16 castaways.
- Tribal Immunity: Unlike Tumblr Survivor: Cook Islands, the pre-merge challenges were awarded with tribal immunity.
- Double Tribal Council: The twist sends both tribes to Tribal Council in one night.
- Final Tribal Council Tie-breaker: Due to a 3-3-1 vote for a winner, the juror who cast the sole vote for Dalton had to revote for a winner.
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish|| Votes|
|Ariel||Foa Foa||1st Voted Out||5|
|Kellan||Galu||2nd Voted Out||8|
|Galu||3rd Voted Out||3|
|Foa Foa||4th Voted Out||5|
|Matty||Galu||5th Voted Out||4|
|Foa Foa||Aiga||6th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
|Caleb||Foa Foa||7th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
|Jasmine||Foa Foa||8th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
|Brandon S||Foa Foa||9th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
|Foa Foa||10th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|Galu||11th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
|Brandon D||Galu||12th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
- After six of the seven jury votes were split 3-3 between Amanda and Jason, and the seventh vote went towards Dalton, Brennah, who voted for Dalton, had to re-vote for either Amanda or Jason. She voted for Amanda, making Amanda the winner of Season 2.
- This is the first season to feature 16 castaways.
- This was the first season to feature Returning Players.
- This is the first season to feature a tie in the Final Tribal Council voting.
- Amanda, Ariel, Brandon S, Carly, and Jason are the only contestants from this season who have yet to return for a subsequent season.